Information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, for the purpose of employee recruitment
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003), Anas International Enterprise S.p.A., a company based at via Giovanni Giolitti 2, Rome (Italy), acting in the capacity of Data Controller, confirms that any data provided in CVs, job applications or responses to specific job adverts, will be processed exclusively for the purpose of evaluating the job applications, in connection with the employee recruitment process.
• All personal data is processed either manually or electronically, using devices capable of guaranteeing data security and confidentiality.
• Supplying personal data is optional, although strictly functional to the above mentioned job application evaluation. It shall not be possible to assess the applications of any applicants refusing to provide their personal data.
• The personal data provided in accordance herewith will be processed exclusively by employees of Anas International Enterprise S.p.A. responsible for this activity.
Without prejudice to the rights referred to in article 7 of the above mentioned Code, the data subject is entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of any data concerning him/her and to the intelligible communication of the relevant data and of the origin thereof;
- obtain the cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law, and the updating, rectification and integration thereof.